September 02, 2013

The "About Me" Post

The Taurus are quite calm and serene, but when bothered, they will turn wicked and 

dangerous. There is a double world within them, a normal world and another spiritual and 


enigmatic to the extreme.




A B.Tech student in Electrical Engineering. Some 'friends' say I engineering is not meant for


 me. So do I, but would love to prove them and myself wrong. I never made any 


achievements at state level. But in my schooling, I got certificated in painting level 


competitions.


I am a self-taught photographer, currently linked to a Kolkata based photographers' group. 



Apart from the mentioned above my interest also lies in technical designing, robotics, 


human anatomy and psychology.



Have been trying to discover my purpose in life. Hope to find the answer before its too 


late..

No comments:

Post a Comment